Monday, August 1, 2011

Stroller Tray Table of Hilarious Motherhood Memoir Art Update

A very nice, patient man at eBay - God knows how he coped with a drunken woman who could barely see the screen, let alone steer the mouse around it - helped me to unlist and relist my auction on eBay with a more realistic shipping fee. It is now $20 instead of $3000. Thanks to a friend for bidding on my ridiculous item previously. She even offered me her dog in lieu of the hefty shipping fee.

I think the $3000 fee was in violation of eBay's shipping policy anyway.  I have put a reserve of $20 on the tray table + $20 shipping. I am not calling that poor man again.

And, actually, I don't really want a dog, although the dog in question is a very nice one.

So the auction is here now. Get your bids in - only 6 days left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stroller-Tray-Table-Hilarious-Motherhood-Memoir-Art-/290594007986?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a8c0abb2

No comments:

Post a Comment